Welcome to our December Giftyness Competition” (the “competition”) conducted by NOMU Brands (PTY)Ltd.
We’ve written a few official rules, which we will call ‘Competition Rules,’ or just ‘Rules’!
These rules (together with anything else that we may communicate to you and other entrants about the competition) will effectively be how we organize, structure and run the competition. It’s important that you familiarize yourself with these rules please since, if you do choose to participate, you will need to also agree to how we run the process. It will also apply to your relationship with the competition as well as us (NOMU Brands Pty. Ltd.), as the ‘agent’s offering and running the event. competition-related agents, and NOMU Brands.
So, let’s get started:
- The judge’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence or negotiations will be entered into. NOMU Management staff will act as judges and the pick will be externally and formally audited by an independent legal expert.
- All participants agree to be bound by the competition rules.
- Competition Period: The competition commences on Wednesday 24 November 2021 and will terminate at midnight on Monday 20 December 2021. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prize: The prize consists of 1 x NOMU Hot Chocolate Collection Gift Box, 1 x NOMU Stock Portfolio Gift Box, 1 x Flavours of Africa Spice Rub Collection Gift Box, and 1 x Famous Five Spice Rub Collection Gift Box. All very tasty, AND effectively – if you win – this means almost all your festive foodie shopping for gifts will be done!
- Entry Mechanism: Participants are required to successfully purchase at least 1 item from the NOMU Online Store (www.nomu.co.za) within the competition period in order to qualify for the competition draw. The more entries, the better your chances of winning.
- Prize Draw: The winner will be randomly selected on Tuesday 21 December 2021 and contacted by NOMU Brands on the email address submitted during competition entry. Note: the winner will be required to submit valid identification before receiving the prize. An example will be a copy of a valid RSA Identification Document.
- Winner announcement: Winners will be announced on selected NOMU social media platforms, and contacted via email.
- Individuals eligible to enter competition: The competition is open to SA residents who are over 18 years of age, but excludes directors, employees or agents of NOMU and their immediate families.
- Publishing winner’s name: Winners agree that NOMU may publish their name on marketing platforms including the website, newsletter and social media accounts. We may request the winners to participate in marketing activities for publicity purposes but the winners may decline such invitation. This part is highly, highly unlikely however and any winners will be consulted with before any such marketing activity is executed.
- Competition disclaimer: NOMU, its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this competition and/or promotional offer.
- Cancellation: NOMU reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition or promotion. In such event, where a competition or promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against NOMU, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of NOMU is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of NOMU which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- NOMU reserves the right to amend competition terms and conditions at any time.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.